Friday, January 24, 2014

Swimming with Dolphins in Subic

I spent the rest of the week attempting to work out but just being taken out by family to eat. ALL THE TIME. It’s a bit ridiculous how much food and rice they serve us here. But it was nice to spend time with family… & to think, I still haven’t seen all of them yet!!! I am primarily staying and spending a majority of time with my dad's side of the family. 


On Friday the 24th, my Lawyer cousin, aunt and uncle went to this city called Subic to go do some ocean/tree top adventures. RJ and I swam with the dolphins (one of my bucket lists!). Then we watched this acrobat show where I was forced to mimic some dance moves and do the limbo in front of a bunch of people. Pretty embarrassing making me twerk like Miley. Then, we did some ziplining and did this thing called the tree drop, where they hang us flat 60 feet in the air and just drop us. It was tons of fun and pretty exciting.













BUCKET LIST #91: Swim with DOLPHINS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment