Thursday, March 8, 2012

Breaking Molds

well i'm not trying to break a mold i'm just being me. And i thought you were really fun and really beautiful & it turns out quite the smarty pants too. That's a pretty lethal combo. So i'm not trying to change the world's mind. just yours.
I was not going to be fooled to be gullible & naive. Therefore I did not believe him when he first said this to me. 

It has been a long time since i've thoroughly enjoyed a guy's company. You constantly make me laugh until my stomach and cheeks begin to hurt. You give me my space when I need it. You appreciate my hectic lifestyle and you always attempt to visit me even at random hours of the week just to remind me that you're still here. You understand that there are certain things I'm not ready for & respect that. You explore the city with me. Introduce me to your cool friends off the bat. You are eager to cook dinner for me. You want to accompany me to bars and social scenes; have a little fun together. You wear your heart on your sleeve. You're a hopeless romantic and you're not afraid to put yourself out there. You're not afraid to let me know how you feel. You are a go getter. You're honest with me and tell me what your intentions are. But most importantly, I trust you & you keep your promises. 

Had it not been for his persistence I wouldn't have realized how guarded i've let myself be my whole life. Thank you for genuinely helping me reignite my faith in great guys. Finally, a man of his word and action. I great respect for him. He's inspired me for the better & I'm one lucky girl to have opened up to get to know him. bad timing sucks & not being able to give him what he wants despite being so great. But i've got to be honest and continue on focusing on myself.



Thank you for raising my standards and reminding me of how a woman deserves to be treated & how she should always feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment