Wednesday, June 13, 2012

UCLA Undie Run

On midnight, every finals week UCLA has a special ritual called the Midnight Yell. It usually lasts around 30 seconds or a minute where everyone screams at the top of their lungs at the stroke of midnight to release any tension/stress caused by dreaded finals. Aside from this special ritual, there is a tradition every Wednesday of finals week called Undie Run (a big gathering of sorts where the Bruins run around campus in their underwear). I decided to be participate in such a crazy and big event on my very last quarter at UCLA. With the added help of patron and whiskey, I was able to face my insecurities and have the time of my life. So happy I did this. Wouldn't have been a real college experience without participating in the ridiculousness of it all. 

 
 

Bucket List: #114: Participate in UCLA's Undie Run
Location: UCLA | Westwood, CA


No comments:

Post a Comment