Saturday, June 22, 2013

Pageant Lesson #6: Photo Shoot Madness

Not counting the school yearbook photographs and high school/college graduation pictures, this was my first official photo shoot for the pageant. After a long day of fashion runways and early morning hair/makeup routines, I struggled to find the perfect dress I could wear and ended up settling for a ruffled, fitted tube dress. I wanted Shef to come with me just so she can be a part of the experience with me. Attempting to relax and loosen up is always my main issue. However, after getting the hang of it and receiving a lot of guidance from my photographer, Phillip Ner, we were able to capture a lot of shots within that 30 minute time frame. I definitely have to work on my facial expressions and hand placements. However, I can't deny that it was a great learning experience and I had a fun time doing it.

 












Bucket List #92: Participate in a Photoshoot




(Add On to my Bucket List: Photoshoot with my future MD White Long Coat)

No comments:

Post a Comment